- Who wouldn’t love a pony ride! Bunker Hills Stables is a wonderful place to spend a family day. It is a great opportunity to bond with your younger child or grandchild as you lead them on a pony down the trail. Fun for the older kids and parents too as they can enjoy horseback riding on the trails.
- Going to the movies at Muller Family Theatres in East Bethel is one of our favorite family activities. Discount tickets everyday before 6 pm, reasonably priced concessions, friendly staff and stadium seating. We love this theatre so much; we hate to go anywhere else.
- The Wildlife Science Center, better known as the wolf place in Carlos Avery Nature Preserve, is a great place to visit to learn about animals native to Minnesota. If you drive too fast down County Road 18 you will miss it. It is truly one of the best places to learn about wolves. They have many special programs and events throughout the year. Being only about 4 miles away from their home, we can hear the wolves calling from the sanctuary on clear nights. It’s a beautiful sound!
- Are you ready to fish the biggest lake in Anoka County? Do you want to picnic in a park with beautiful lake views? Here is your opportunity. Coon Lake County Park, Beach and Boat Launch features picnic pavilions, walking trails and a swimming beach in addition to a boat/canoe launch.
- Is your family seeking an excellent way to cool off in the summer heat? Bunker Beach Water Park—Wave pool and water slides! Could anything be more fun on a hot summer day in Minnesota?
- Plan a fun family outing Kayaking at Wargo Nature Center. It is a great way to spend an afternoon and explore the Rice Creek Chain of Lakes Parks Preserve. Located in Lino Lakes, the Wargo Nature Center offers rentals of kayaks and canoes and lessons for the novice.
If you are relocating to Minnesota, are looking for Homes for Sale in the north and east Twin Cities metro area and need help from a professional Realtor, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet. Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.
Copyright 2007 terieckholm.com