Last week as I drove a car full of teenagers to go skiing at Trollhaugen through Lindstrom and Center City, my son mentioned our excursions to get photos of unique giant hometown art. We were passing the giant hotdog and miniature statue of liberty (small compared to NYC standards anyway) in Lindstrom, when the subject came up. As we drove past the Lindstrom teapot water tower, his friend mentioned how the giant chef outside of Linwood Pizza always cracks him up as they drive by. My son told his friend about my photo blogs and I said the pizza man was going uup as soon as I had time.
Okay…I have been keeping this guy in my camera since October and now it is time to share! Along County Road 22 about half way between I35 in Wyoming and Hwy 65 in East Bethel, stands this rotating pizza chef outside of Linwood Pizza. You can’t miss him and I’d bet he puts a smile on your face too!
Other Uniquely Minnesota Hometown Artful Distractions:
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions-Hometown Version: The North St. Paul Snowman
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions-Hometown Version: Giant Mouse and Buffalo in Center City
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions--Hometown Version: Lindstrom Teapot Watertower
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions-Hometown Version: Giant Polar Bear in White Bear Lake
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions--Hometown Version: East Bethel's New Resident Black Bear
Buying a Home? Check out my new HOME BUYER'S BLOG!
Copyright 2008 terieckholm.com