Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions—Hometown Version: GIANT Pizza Chef in Linwood, MN

Last week as I drove a car full of teenagers to go skiing at Trollhaugen through Lindstrom and Center City, my son mentioned our excursions to get photos of unique giant hometown art. We were passing the giant hotdog and miniature statue of liberty (small compared to NYC standards anyway) in Lindstrom, when the subject came up. As we drove past the Lindstrom teapot water tower, his friend mentioned how the giant chef outside of Linwood Pizza always cracks him up as they drive by. My son told his friend about my photo blogs and I said the pizza man was going uup as soon as I had time.

Okay…I have been keeping this guy in my camera since October and now it is time to share! Along County Road 22 about half way between I35 in Wyoming and Hwy 65 in East Bethel, stands this rotating pizza chef outside of Linwood Pizza. You can’t miss him and I’d bet he puts a smile on your face too!

Other Uniquely Minnesota Hometown Artful Distractions:
Don't be distracted when making YOUR important real estate decisions! If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional REALTOR®, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet or Homebuyers Success Packet. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.
Buying a Home? Check out my new HOME BUYER'S BLOG!
Copyright 2008 terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...