Friday, February 20, 2009

Homebuyers—Search for a Twin Cities Home like a PRO!


“Homebuyers LOVE the Listingbook home search!” Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don’t like wasting time in unnecessary classes or meetings. But as a REALTOR, I was intrigued by this new search tool for agents and their clients.

So, this past December, I made time to attend a class hosted by the St Paul Area Association of REALTORS on the Listingbook. I heard the spiel…great way for clients to search for homes and interact with their agent..,ya dah yah dah yah dah. I take this stuff with a grain of salt. As we were leaving the suggestion was made to sign a few of your clients up and let them be the judge. So I did just that…Listingbook system is different as
“Homebuyers really LOVE the Listingbook home search!
Now all of my clients are using the Listingbook search. Some of the things my buyers like best about Listingbook include:
  • Access to the same home information used by agents

  • Search thousands of Twin Cities home listings

  • Daily reports of all new home listings in your area

  • Users see every listing, price change and photos as soon as REALTORS do

  • Personalized home searches

  • Faster searching with saved searches

  • Visually see how many new homes meet your criteria as soon as you sign in

  • Ability to save homes you like and be updated on price changes daily

  • Leave notes for agent to get a quick answer on a home or set up a showing
After hearing back from my buyers I decided that maybe other potential buyers would like access to this same search. If you are searching for a home and frustrated with some of the bigger real estate search engines, this may be the perfect solution.

One family I have been working with has been searching throughout the Forest Lake school district for their dream home while waiting for their current property to sell. They love that they are now able to save and monitor their favorite homes daily and immediately see if new homes come on the market. They also keep tabs on neighboring homes for sale that are similar to their listed home. This helps to keep a competitive edge in the market.

My out-of-town clients were especially pleased with the ease of the system. They were able to find several potential homes and check out the location using Google maps and satellite images with the click of a button. When they came into town, they had identified and narrowed down potential houses to a short list and within a few hours, wrote an offer on their dream home.

While this system may not be perfect, I have gotten enough feedback from my clients to know that it is pretty terrific!



Copyright 2009 terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...