Sunday, August 15, 2010

Top Ten Reasons People LOVE to call North St Paul Minnesota Home!

The Minneapolis/St Paul area is made up of dozens of cities, suburbs and communities all with a style of their own. I wanted to showcase some of the dynamic features of each community I work in so people relocating to the area could learn more about what makes the town special. The first northeast metro suburb I have featured is my hometown: North St Paul. There is so much more North St Paul Minnesota has to offer than being home to the world's largest snowman! Take a look and see the top ten reasons people love to call North St Paul home!




If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional REALTOR®, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet , Homebuyers Success Packet or sign up for Listingbook Twin Cities Home Search. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.



Copyright 2010 Teri Eckholm http://www.terieckholm.com/

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...