Thursday, January 10, 2013

Help Me Caption the Cozy Kitties Photo

 

When I put up a photo of my two cats under the blanket on Facebook, a fellow REALTOR suggested I use it for a promotion. I did like the idea of using the Cozy Kitties photo for a real estate promotion and decided I could use a little help to come up with a caption. The cats were sleeping soundly in that photo that she saw but I knew the faces of the cats in this photo was much more interesting for a promotion. I also could use a few more Facebook followers on my business page so I decide to run a contest. The best caption  or  ideas for their thought bubbles will win a special gift from Minnesota.

To give you some idea of the events leading up to when the photo was taken, the cat on the left, Cinnamon, was under the blanket first and became obviously annoyed when her twin sister, Ginger arrived.   

Here are the contest rules:

1. Contest will run until February 28th, 2013.
2. Only Entrants that LIKE my Facebook Business page  Teri Eckholm REALTOR will be considered for the prize. Entrant must still be listed as a someone who "LIKED" my page at the end of the contest.
3. Leave captions on my FB page, email or in the comments of my blog . In the event of similar captions being entered, the one that was posted first will win
4. Keep it clean. This is for a Any off color, derogatory comments will be deleted.
5. When entering the contest, entrant gives me the right to use the caption in my advertising whether or not it is the winning entry.

*Also note that neither Activerain, Blogger or Facebook are associated with this contest.

Ideally the caption would be related to real estate in someway but that is not essential. It is more important that the caption is funny and memorable.

So put on your thinking caps and come up with a good one...

And in the meantime, if you are looking to buy or sell a home in the north east Minneapolis/St Paul area, give me a call.
********************************************

 Copyright 2013 www.terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...