Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Forget Diamonds! Happy Clients are a Girl's Best Friend!


January is the time of year that I play catch-up. I catch up on all the paperwork for my taxes. I catch up on all the miscellaneous stuff around the house that was put aside over the holidays. You get the idea. One such task was to ask several recent clients for feedback on my service. Sometimes I remember and do this right after the closings and sometimes it is put off for a bit.

So for about two weeks now I have been receiving some of the most awesome feedback from families I have helped recently. Here are just a few that I have received in the past few days. This kind of stuff really makes my day!


“Teri was such a tremendous help in both the sale of our house and the purchase of our new house. We met with another Realtor® before finding her that suggested the price of our home was significantly less than what we had hoped to list at. Teri came in and had the knowledge and integrity that we were looking for. She was always honest with us and we felt comfortable trusting her advice. She helped our house sell quickly at exactly what we were hoping to get. She also worked with us to find a new home. I was always able to get in contact with her and never felt that my questions were not heard. She worked very hard for us and we appreciated all that she did to help make our sale successful. It was truly a joy working with her and while I hope we won't be buying and selling for quite a while, I highly recommend her to anyone looking to do either. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy and has the integrity that can make a huge difference in your buying or selling experience." ~~Kirsten & Dillon O.


"Selling a house and dealing with divorce is a difficult experience . Teri helped me step by step including financial details , good recommendations , fast call back times with quick answers and admired honesty that made it a smooth transition. Teri also coordinated finding a new home in the requested area in the same month! I continue to live happily in my new home. If the need arises for friend or family to sell or buy I would not hesitate to recommend a knowledgable Agent Teri Eckholm." ~~Laura L.


"Teri is the best Realtor, and friend, a single lady could ever ask for! She walked into a tough market (2013) and a tough situation (aging parent, aging 1950s house, and multiple siblings). Teri handled herself with grace and professionalism, and offered words of encouragement to help clear a cluttered house. She also suggested common sense improvements that allowed for a maximum return on my mother’s shoestring budget. Her diligent homework in preparing the market analysis and square foot calculations, pinpointed the ideal list price. With her help, we were able to get it listed quickly and received a full price offer the first week on the market. Unfortunately, the first buyer backed out of the sale (for personal reasons). Yet, Teri always looked on the positive side and continued to promote the property amongst her vast realtor contacts; shortly after, my mother received a nice offer. The closing was a breeze, as most of the documents were prepared before schedule. Best of all, my childhood home was sold to a very nice young man with the energy and home improvement skills needed to take care of the house." ~~Lynnette Z.

It is so much fun to receive such great reviews and feedback from my clients, who as you can tell are now my friends.  



READY TO MAKE A MOVE? Let me be your professional guide. If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional REALTOR®, give me, Teri Eckholm of Boardman Realty, a call or visit my website for a FREE Home Buyer Success Guide or FREE Home Value Report. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District. Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.

Copyright 2015 www.terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...