- Remove all food from refrigerator. If anything is past the freshness date, throw away.
- Remove all drawers and shelves that can be removed. Put on the counter or in sink of soapy water.
- Using soft cloth or sponge and warm soapy water, wipe down the entire inside of the appliance.
- Don’t forget to clean the door. Pay extra attention to the top of the door where food can collect.
- Clean off all of the drawers and shelves on the counter and in the sink.
- Reassemble the interior parts of the refrigerator.
- Vacuum coils underneath the appliance. Check to make certain the drip pan is empty.
- Wipe down the entire exterior. Pay special attention to around the handle.
- Put in a fresh box of baking soda to keep odors at bay.
If you are relocating to Minnesota, are looking for Homes for Sale in the north and east Twin Cities metro area and need help from a professional Realtor, give me a call. Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.
Copyright 2007 terieckholm.com