Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mother Nature's Gift of Fall Beauty in Minnesota


A Minnesotan with a fall birthday often gets a cake decorated with the golds, reds and browns of autumn. I should know as today yesterday was my birthday. As a child, I didn't like getting a birthday cake with brown and yellow frosting but grew to love what it represented.

We live near Carlos Avery Nature Reserve an open area for hunting and hiking. We drive down a main road through Carlos Avery every day and in the fall the colors take your breath away. On more than one occasion I have told my boys that the trees paint the beautiful scenery just for my birthday. Well today I didn’t get a brilliant blue sky with puffy clouds from Mother Nature as a present as Minnesota has been blessed with rainy weather these past few weeks. But the bright reds, vivid oranges and golden yellows in the leaves on the trees near my home did not disappoint. May everyone be blessed with such a wonderful birthday gift every year!

If you are relocating to Minnesota, are looking for Homes for Sale in the north and east Twin Cities metro area and need help from a professional Realtor, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet. I specialize in acreage properties! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.

Copyright 2007 www.terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...