As you can see, from these pictures taken at the beginning of second quarter, the students hit the ground running in September. The one story rambler home was framed and the exterior work complete prior to the cold Minnesota winter.
As a Realtor in the north metro, I have watched the construction of many homes throughout the Forest Lake School District. From what I can see, there is not a crew out there that can match the passion and dedication as the construction students of the Forest Lake Rangers!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to buy this solid 3BR/2BA home. This year’s home even features a gas fireplace for added warmth during the Minnesota winters. Bids will be accepted on Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Minimum bid is $49,900 plus Minnesota sales tax of 6.5%. All bids require a bid security of $1000 at time of bid submission.
More Articles on Forest Lake, Minnesota that might be of interest:
- Forget Jack! This is the House Students Built—Forest Lake High School Students—And Now its For Sale!
- Forest Lake High School Rangers are Pounding Nails Again—New Home Under Construction!
- Relocating to Forest Lake MN? The Schools are Full of Ranger Pride!
- Seeing the Minnesota Forest Through the Trees at Linwood Elementary
- Goodbye Summer! As the MN State Fair Ends, Another School Year Begins in Forest Lake.
- Forest Lake, MN Real Estate Market Statistics 4th Quarter 2007
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distraction—Homeowner Version: Little Gnome Facts in Forest Lake
If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional Realtor, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.