Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Buyers Say Thank You for a Job Well Done!



This afternoon I had an email hit my BlackBerry while I was eating lunch. It was from a past client that I had helped find a home in January. They had told me they were please with my service but sometimes the testimonials from clients just blow me away.
A little background....Cheri and Denny called me just after the new year when I was trying to sort out my transfer from my previous broker to RE/MAX. The call came in on a Friday evening. They were out to dinner and discussing a few houses they had seen online and just as they were about to set up an appointment with the listing agent to see the home, they realized what they were doing. They called me and we had set up showings for Sunday. Within days we had seen several homes. They narrowed their choices and we wrote the offer. Within weeks, the home they saw was theirs. As I said goodbye in the parkinglot to them, I told them I wanted pictures of the major renovations that I knew they were starting that afternoon.
Back to today....Here's a copy of the letter. This kind of stuff really makes my day!
Hard to believe but I am finally getting to this! I posted a review on the Incredible Agents site. Feel free to add this testimonial where you like and let me know if I can post it any where else for you! We are exhausted but loving our new place. All new paint and floors and finally moved most of our stuff in.
Here's the Testimonial:
"Teri had previously sold one of our homes and was our first choice when we were looking to find a new home.
Teri was able to help us navigate the current unstable real estate market and went out of her way to help us. She pointed out about pros and cons of neighborhoods where we found potential homes and was eager and willing to work with both of us. She was willing to work out of her normal territory and traveled to meet our needs.
She kept us informed and worked diligently with a difficult REALTOR® to present and negotiate our offer ensuring all the paperwork was presented and in order.
Teri represented our interests throughout the negotiations and closing process. We have been through several real estate transactions this one turned out to be a very smooth, quick purchase we are thrilled with our new home. We I highly recommend Teri for your real estate needs.
Thank you Teri!"
Cheri and Denny L.


Copyright 2009 Teri Eckholm http://www.terieckholm.com/

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...