10. Beautiful Pond. What a great place to take a walk, have a picnic or sit and relax. Residents with views of the pond from their balconies often consider this the best place to relax in the condo, while those without enjoy taking frequent strolls around the pond.
9. Professional Management. The association is professionally managed and works hard to keep the quality of service up while maintaining reasonable association fees.
8. Workshop. Be creative in the common hobby room/workshop that is located just off the garage in each building. And there is an assortment of tools available for resident use too.
7. Workout and Whirlpool. Keep fit by using the in building workout facilities. An assortment of workout equipment and free weights are located in the mini-gym of each building. Or just relax after a long day in the whirlpool.
6. Guest Suites. Most people do not have room to entertain out of town guests in their condo but this is not a problem at Birch Ponds. For a nominal daily fee, a guest of a resident can reserve and rent one of the guest suites that is located in either building.
5. Swimming Pool. Who doesn’t think an outdoor swimming pool looks incredibly inviting during the dog days of a Minnesota summer? Whether you enjoy sipping lemonade poolside or splashing with family and friends, having an outdoor pool at your disposal is a wonderful feature.
4. Underground Parking. Most units have at least one parking spot in the underground heated garage. And as a special bonus, both buildings offer a carwash stall allowing residents to have sparkling clean vehicles year round.
3. No Age Restrictions. This is not a senior only building though due to the amenities many of the residents are 55+. This makes Birch Ponds the perfect condo for anyone who wants a no-maintenance lifestyle!
2. Security. Key access to the building and unit and an intercom entry system is only just the start of the security that you will find at the Birch Pond complex. It is a friendly community of people that make a point to know their neighbors and keep a watchful eye on who is coming and going in the building for everyone’s safety and security.
1. Location, Location, Location. What a great area to live in! Birch Ponds is situated near the intersection of Silver Lake Rd and County Road E in New Brighton. Close to both 35 and 694 to access virtually any community in the Twin Cities within minutes! Plan on a quick commute to a theatrical evening at the Guthrie in downtown Minneapolis; or a action packed Minnesota Wild hockey game in downtown St. Paul. If shopping and traveling is more your style, Birch Ponds is just minutes from a shopping spree at the Mall of America and the Mpls/St Paul International airport!
Copyright 2009 Teri Eckholm http://www.terieckholm.com/