Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday--Fast Hands!

Amazingly fast and expert on the job...That's how I would describe this chef at the Japanese restaurant Tappan Edo located in Epcot's World Showcase in Disneyworld. I tried to capture the moment but he was so quick, it was impossible to see his hands as they prepared our dinner. I am certain he spent many hours perfecting his craft before displaying his culinary and entertaining skills. Now as an north and east Twin Cities metro REALTOR®, I continually work hard to perfect my skills with the hopes of being amazingly fast at finding a home for a buyer (or finding a buyer for a home) but it is doubtful that I will ever move quite as fast as this!



Copyright 2010 Teri Eckholm 

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...