Sunday, February 18, 2018

Get YOUR Twin Cities Home Ready for Sale in 30 Days or Less

Sellers Need a Cheat Sheet

Shortly after becoming a REALTOR® and after visiting several homes in the north and east Twin Cities metro, I realized when sellers invited me over to give them a market analysis they didn't just want an estimate of their current equity. Potential home sellers needed specifics on how to prepare their home for sale. I would walk through the home and make suggestions but sellers wanted a checklist or cheat sheet. Over a decade ago, I wrote my Teri's Top 10 Tips for a Fast Sale informational flyer. My clients used this print out as their guide to preparing their home for sale.

I still pass out a printed copy of my Top Ten Tips from time to time but many sellers today prefer to watch tips on YouTube. So today I pared down my original To-Do guide and updated it as 3 minute video . 

These basic ideas really do help home sellers to get a home ready and sold quickly. Many motivated home sellers are able to complete the tasks in a few weeks.And best of all, most of the sellers that did a diligent job preparing their property, were able to obtain top dollar offers too!

Teri's Top 10 Tips for Preparing a Home for Sale Video


Enjoyed the video but want the more detailed checklist? Send me a message and I will email you a pdf.


READY to Make YOUR Move? It IS essential to have a knowledgeable agent at your side. If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional REALTOR®, give me, Teri Eckholm of BOARDMAN Realty, a call at 651-336-7073 or visit my website for a FREE Home Buyer Success Guide or FREE Home Value Report. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.
 
Copyright 2018 terieckholm.com

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...