For nearly half of a century, the giant bear has towered over cars enticing buyers and delighting youngsters. As toddlers, my own kids loved to pass the bear as we traveled up from North St. Paul to Forest Lake. From time to time we still take the slower route up Hwy 61 when returning from Maplewood Mall or my Keller Williams Real Estate office in Vadnais Heights. It is always fun to pass by and wave at the huge bear!
Other Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions:
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions—Hometown Version: The North St. Paul Snowman
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions--Homeowner Version: Ham Lake Bald Eagle in Nest
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions—Homeowner Version: Little Gnome Facts in Forest Lake
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions--Hometown Version: Lindstrom Teapot Watertower
- Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions—Homeowner Version: D’oh! Homer at Home in Centerville
Copyright 2007 www.terieckholm.com