Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions—Homeowner Version: Forest Lake Steam Train


As I slowly wound my way through ice and snow on the slippery North Shore Trail while showing Forest Lake homes this past week, I was momentarily distracted by a colorful garage door. The elements made it difficult to see properly so yesterday I wound around back around the lake where I had showed homes days before to find this wonderful steam train artistic distraction.

While painting a mural on a garage door can be a detriment to a home's value, I will have to admit that this steam train mural would be a welcome sight to many. It really pops out against the white winter snow and
many people still love the nostalgic steam train era.

Not all art in Minnesota is in museums or created with chainsaws!

Other Uniquely Minnesota Artful Distractions:

Don't be distracted when making important real estate decisions! If you are buying, selling or relocating to Minnesota and need help from a professional Realtor, give me a call or visit my website for a FREE Relocation Packet. I specialize in acreage and lakeshore properties in the north and east Twin Cities metro area including Ham Lake, Lino Lakes and all communities in the Forest Lake School District! Serving Anoka, Chisago, Ramsey and Washington Counties in Minnesota.

Copyright 2008 Teri Eckholm http://www.terieckholm.com/

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...