Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Testimonials from Home Buyers& Sellers…Best Thing Since Sliced Bread for a REALTOR®!




In the past, I have received numerous testimonials from home buyers ecstatic with their new dream home and happy parents of first time homebuyers. I love receiving these notes from clients…as most real estate agents do.

I recently started handing out a client satisfaction questionnaire. In addition to a 1-5 rating scale for service, I have some open ended questions on what my clients had to say about working with me. Here are a couple of responses that I received this past month. I LOVE this type of feedback…best thing since sliced bread, as they say.

“We were very satisfied with your service when we bought our home and will recommend you to our friends and relatives. The best thing about working with you is that you were very likable and NOT pushy!”
Bob and Gail W. of North Branch
“After a period of internet research, I was impressed by the type of feedback you were giving everyone on selling their home.

You were straightforward, honest, down to earth and extremely hard-working. The fact that you were able to sell our townhome in the worst market in decades speaks volumes about the way it was marketed.

Teri, we couldn’t have chosen a better person to work with us. We were very pleased with the attention and effort you put into selling our townhome. Thank you. Thank you. Thank You!”
Brian and Dawn O. of Chaska, MN

Copyright 2009 Teri Eckholm http://www.terieckholm.com/

Rent Continues to Rise in Minneapolis & St Paul MN

The September Rent report just released by ABODO shows te average rate to lease a one bedroom apartment in St Paul to be increasing ...