- Twin Cities real estate recovery firms up 5 years after bubble burst
- Twin Cities Realtors detail a recovering 2012 housing market
Tips for Sellers in this Rebound Market:
- Get your home picture-perfect ready and on the market as soon as possible. Don’t wait as there will be more sellers competing in the spring.
- Stage your home. It will stand out compared to foreclosures.
- Price it right from the start. Just because pricing is up, doesn’t mean the sky is the limit on pricing. Buyers are too savvy…and so are appraisers! Trust your REALTOR® to help you find a realistic listing price.
Tips for Buyers in this Rebound Market:
- Work with a REALTOR® from the start. I am able to find homes for my buyer clients and get them out to see them within hours of hitting the market.
- Get Pre-approved for a home loan. Sellers will not consider an offer without a pre-approval letter or proof of funds if it is a cash offer.
- Educate yourself on the market and work with an agent that knows the area so you won’t have to hesitate to write an offer. Waiting a few days to think about it may not work in this fast paced market.